We believe in paying market-leading remuneration for the best talents. Following our remuneration review, we offer a starting salary of S$7,200.00 in basic pay per month for newly qualified lawyers. There is no front loading, so that all lawyers could have a higher remuneration package.
To join the growing team, you must be able to demonstrate mastery of your respective areas of practice. At WMH Law Corporation, we hire only the best to keep in line with our pledge to provide premium solutions for our clients. In return, you can expect attractive packages and remuneration as a fee earner.
At present, we are looking for lawyers experienced in the following areas:-
- Commercial Litigation; and
- International and Domestic Arbitrations.
WMH Employment Suites
As a law firm, we understand that our greatest assets are our employees.
The WMH Employment Suites is a bespoke system of perks and benefits for our lawyers and support staff. It is curated specifically with your interest in mind through extensive research and feedback. In this regard, we strive to match and/or exceed the standards set by the best in the industry in terms of employment perks.
We aim to provide a meaningful internship experience. As an intern, you can expect the following:-
- You will be closely involved in the matters assigned to you. Don’t expect to sit in the library doing research without knowing the context.
- Regular court attendances with our lawyers.
- Structured internship programme.
- Participation in pro bono activities with our lawyers.
- Honorarium pegged at 25% above market rates.
We have made it a point to take in only one to two trainee(s) every year. You will be provided an honorarium of S$3,000.00 per month during the training contract at our firm, or 50% above market rate.
Selection process is stringent and we would prioritise trainees who had completed their internships with us. Candidates would require exceptional internship evaluation results by all directors of the firm. We do not take in a pool of trainees with the intention to only retain a small proportion. Every trainee is recruited with the view of retention. As a trainee at our firm, you can expect the following:-
- Structured mentorship programme - we do not throw you in at the deep end and leave you fending for yourself. There will be close supervision and mentorship to prepare you for practice.
- Be involved in complex and high profile matters.
- We believe in recruiting and retaining talents. You would also be paid honorarium during your 6 months Part B Bar examinations, in addition to your training contract period, with full reimbursement of your call fees upon retention by the firm.
- Our firm was nominated as the finalist for the Corporate Citizenship Law Firm of the Year in South East Asia. You can therefore expect to assist in meaningful activities to give back to the society.
- Upon retention, as one of the pioneering batch of lawyers, you will be an integral member of the firm’s legacy and growth.
If you believe that you can be a good fit for our team, please submit your detailed CV, along with your current and expected salary to HR@wmhlaw.com.sg
Applications for Training Contracts for the year 2024/2025 has commenced and would be closed by 29 July 2022, with interviews to be conducted in August 2022 for selected candidates.