Advocate and Solicitor, Singapore
Commercial Litigation, Construction Arbitrations, Matrimonial Disputes
Teri is an associate at our firm.
She had completed her Practice Training Contract with us and was called to the Bar in August 2021.
In her tenure at our firm, Teri had assisted in numerous contentious matters over a broad spectrum of practice areas.
Some of the notable matters which Teri was involved in include:-
1) An international construction arbitration wherein the Firm was acting for the land owner in Indonesia. The disputed quantum exceeds USD$30 million.
2) A domestic construction arbitration involving the construction of specialised machineries.
3) Commercial disputes proceedings in the High Court of Singapore.
4) Minority Oppression proceedings in the High Court of Singapore.
5) Family disputes in both the Family Justice Court and the Family Justice Court (High Court Division) on ancillary matters.
6) Court proceedings under the Protection from Harassment Act.
She has also co-wrote research articles on contract law principles for our firm’s publication.
Teri enjoys spending her time giving back to the community. She was an intern at Criminal Legal Aid Scheme and regularly volunteers as a sidewalker at Riding for the Disabled Singapore.