Mergers and Acquisition, Private Equity Investments, Joint Ventures, General Corporate and Commercial Transactions
Diana's core practice areas include mergers and acquisitions, private equity investments, joint ventures and general corporate and commercial transactions. In addition, she also has experience in matters involving venture capital and start-up financing and fundraising.
Prior to joining us, Diana trained and worked in the Corporate/M&A department at WongPartnership LLP, a Big Four law firm in Singapore with a Tier 1 ranking for corporate and M&A.
In her previous firm, Diana has been involved in many notable transactions, including:
- Acting for ARA Capital in its joint venture with Chelsfield Asia with respect to the acquisition of Manulife Centre.
- Acting for Deloitte & Touche LLP, the Judicial Managers of SGX-listed Technics & Oil Gas Limited, in its restructuring and judicial management process.
- Acting for Lendlease International in its joint venture with respect to the operation of a co-working space at Paya Lebar Quarter.
- Acting for Ensign InfoSecurity, jointly owned by Temasek Holdings and Starhub, in its cybersecurity research and development joint venture with its US partner.
- Acting for a platform for growth equity and middle-market buyout opportunities in multiple investments in various companies and startups
- Acting for minority investors and several family offices in Series B, C and D investments in several startups (including mobile dating startup Paktor and online parenting publisher Tickled Media).
- Acting for one of the largest and pioneering cryptocurrency wallet service in the region, with respect to its corporate restrucutring and expansion in the region through various joint ventures.
- Redevelopment of office building in Singapore's Central Business District.
Diana graduated from the Singapore Management University and is admitted to the Singapore Bar.