WMH Employment Suites
As a law firm, we understand that our greatest assets are our employees.
The WMH Employment Suites is a bespoke system of perks and benefits for our lawyers and support staff. It is curated specifically with your interest in mind through extensive research and feedback. In this regard, we strive to match and/or exceed the standards set by the best in the industry in terms of employment perks.
The benefits include:-
- Complimentary Access to Gymnasium, Lap Pool, Jacuzzi, and Sauna rooms
- Comprehensive corporate Insurance coverage for all full-time staff (including hospitalisation, surgery, and personal accident plans)
- Well-stocked Pantry (including drinks, noodles, and confectionery)
- Fresh fruits for healthy workplace practices
- Happy “non-billable” hours on every friday evenings with complimentary beers
- Complimentary access to and rental of Board games
- Partial subsidy of personal mobile lines
- Wardrobe allowance on commencement of employment for associates and trainees
- Corporate rates for gym instructors and various other vendors
Training contract application for the year 2021 is now open. We have made it a point to take in only one to two trainee(s) every year. We do not take in a pool of trainees with the intention to only retain a small proportion. Every trainee is recruited with the view of retention. As a trainee at our firm, you can expect the following:-
- Structured mentorship programme - we do not throw you in at the deep end and leave you fending for yourself. There will be close supervision and mentorship to prepare you for practice.
- Be involved in complex and high profile matters.
- We believe in recruiting and retaining talents and will match any honourarium offered by the local Big Four law firms.
- Our firm was nominated as the finalist for the Corporate Citizenship Law Firm of the Year in South East Asia. You can therefore expect to assist in meaningful activities to give back to the society.
- Upon retention, as one of the pioneering batch of lawyers, you will be an integral member of the firm’s legacy and growth.
To join the growing team, you must be able to demonstrate mastery of your respective areas of practice. At WMH Law Corporation, we hire only the best to keep in line with our pledge to provide premium solutions for our clients. In return, you can expect attractive packages and remuneration as a fee earner.
At present, we are looking for lawyers experienced in the following areas:-
- Construction Law;
- Corporate Law; and
- Conveyancing Law.
We also welcome interns who wish to be involved in our dynamic team and practice.
If you believe that you can be a good fit for our team, please submit your detailed CV, along with your current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org